Mammy and the Three Hedgehogs

Mammy and the Three Hedgehogs
Its off to bed we go

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Michael for 23 years and have three children - Sherryl, Craig and Matthew - all grown up now with only Matthew living at home. When I'm not working I enjoy spending time in my craft room, either creating cards or browsing the internet looking for inspiration and getting tips from other bloggers.

Friday 17 August 2012

Post wedding blues

My daughter's wedding was on the 4th August 2012. It was a beautiful day and the culmination of hardwork during the last six months of preparation, certainly paid off. I feel very proud of my achievements in producing all the stationery - maybe I can put some photo's on.

Table names were all cocktails

I feel a little deflated now the wedding has been and gone - I'm at a loss what to do with my spare time. I think I need to start another project, maybe make a start on my Christmas Cards.

No holiday for me this year, apart from visiting relatives in Ireland - it's  a smallish town called Skerries, just north of Dublin Airport and is a beautiful and soulful place to be.

I would love to know how to produce the fantastic blogs that others do - I am still feeling my way around the site and a little bit fearful of clicking buttons and not knowing what the outcome will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment