Mammy and the Three Hedgehogs

Mammy and the Three Hedgehogs
Its off to bed we go

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Michael for 23 years and have three children - Sherryl, Craig and Matthew - all grown up now with only Matthew living at home. When I'm not working I enjoy spending time in my craft room, either creating cards or browsing the internet looking for inspiration and getting tips from other bloggers.

Saturday 25 February 2012

Saturday update

I've had another busy week at work, news of forthcoming redundancies has made it a particularly stressful week.  On top of this, a very dear Aunty sadly passed away, so yesterday was the funeral and a time for reflection and trying to put things into some kind of perspective. If there is ever a good thing about a funeral, it is meeting up with family friends that you should really make the effort to see more often. My two sons also attended the funeral and it was good for them to hear about all the good memories we shared and to get to know members of the family from the next generation.

Anyway enough of that and onto how I have occupied myself today. I am still learning about how to create bloggs and add all the pictures etc., I am getting there, slowly but surely, but with lots to learn. It's all a bit of trial and error.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gwen. Thanks You for the lovely comment you left me. Hope you have loads of fun with your blog, looking forward to seeing your photo's. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete