Mammy and the Three Hedgehogs

Mammy and the Three Hedgehogs
Its off to bed we go

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Michael for 23 years and have three children - Sherryl, Craig and Matthew - all grown up now with only Matthew living at home. When I'm not working I enjoy spending time in my craft room, either creating cards or browsing the internet looking for inspiration and getting tips from other bloggers.

Saturday 18 February 2012

-I've spent the biggest part of today in my craft room - giving it a much needed tidy up and organisation. I've cleared away all the christmas papers to make way for my next venture which is my daughter's wedding invitations. Her and her partner have designed them and I am making them up along with the table plans, name cards, order of service and menus - so I think I'm going to have my work cut out for me over the next couple of months.

I'm actually quite excited about doing this, but a little apprehensive as well - you know how it is, everything has to be just 'perfect' for the big day, so fingers crossed I can deliver the goods.