Mammy and the Three Hedgehogs

Mammy and the Three Hedgehogs
Its off to bed we go

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Michael for 23 years and have three children - Sherryl, Craig and Matthew - all grown up now with only Matthew living at home. When I'm not working I enjoy spending time in my craft room, either creating cards or browsing the internet looking for inspiration and getting tips from other bloggers.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Tuesday 20 September 2011

I am a complete novice at this blogging and haven't a clue about what I am doing. I think it is going to be quite a while before I start adding photo's of cards I have done. Any tips would be gratefully received.

I've got a busy week ahead of me this week and not enough hours in the day to do everything I need to do. With work taking up far too much of my time when I could be busy getting the creative juices flowing. I know how I would prefer to be spending my time.

I've also just treated myself to some new promarker pens which I can't wait to try out. Think it will have to wait until weekend though as I have to go to London on Thursday for a funeral - a sad occasion but an opportunity to meet up with family that I haven't seen in ages.

Well that's it for now, you have to start somewhere don't you !

No comments:

Post a Comment