Mammy and the Three Hedgehogs

Mammy and the Three Hedgehogs
Its off to bed we go

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Michael for 23 years and have three children - Sherryl, Craig and Matthew - all grown up now with only Matthew living at home. When I'm not working I enjoy spending time in my craft room, either creating cards or browsing the internet looking for inspiration and getting tips from other bloggers.

Saturday 14 December 2013

Finally an update - Saturday 14th December 2013

Well it has been a long tim since I have written anything on
this blog as I actually forgot all bout it. I haven't been too well this past 12 months, so card making has taken a bit of a back burner.

My husband and myself celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary last week and we had a party at the local Golf club. There was a full house with 125 guests. A surprise visit from family in Ireland added to the excitement of the night. I will add some photos when I get a chance to download them. My neighbour made a three tier cake as well as a surprise and this was just fabulous. The bottom tier was vanilla, the middle tier was chocolate and the top tier is red velvet.

I have had a busy week this week getting the Christmas cards out for family. The theme this year is the Christmas Robin. My husband took the photograph of the Robin that comes to visit quite often and our garden in the snow. I have had to teach him how to emboss as I am unable to put pressure on my arms. I think he did rather a good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment